- Moving furniture, home accessories, and the contents of closets, cabinets, and shelves to get into every nook and cranny.
- Washing the walls and baseboards.
- Cleaning windows, screens, and window tracks.
- Dusting the corners of the ceiling, fans, mini blinds, furniture, and the top of the refrigerator.
- Scrubbing the inside of cabinets, closets, the stove, and under the sink.
- Disinfecting counters, bathrooms, and commonly touched items, such as door knobs and telephones.
- Vacuuming and mopping the floors.
- Vacuuming or cleaning upholstery and drapes.
- Polishing furniture.
- Tackling the inside of the refrigerator.
- De-clutter before starting. Organize items you want to keep and donate those you no longer need.
- Create a plan of attack. Purchase the right cleaning supplies, keep them organized, and prioritize, cleaning one room at a time.
- Clean top to bottom and back to front.
- Minimize distractions.
- Move items on shelves and in cabinets to the left to clean the right side and then to the right to clean the left side.
- Know when it’s necessary to call in the professionals.
- What services are included in the cleaning?
- Will they provide all products and equipment?
- Do they include windows in the price?
- What type of training have employees completed?
- Would it be cheaper if you offer your own supplies?
The cost of services varies. The company may charge by the size of the house or by the hour. They will also take into account the tasks you would like included. Keep in mind that the initial deep cleaning typically costs more than regular service. However, the pay-off is worth every penny and you’ll never feel overwhelmed again. By getting into the habit of cleaning more frequently in between, tasks won’t seem so daunting. This can be extremely beneficial to those with allergies to certain products, dust, mold, or dander.
If you consider hiring a professional to come on a regular basis, BA Cleaning Services Etc. will help you reclaim your home and allow you to spend time doing the things that you enjoy.
Do you have any tried and true deep cleaning tips or tricks?